Thursday, January 6, 2011

Somebody played me a song!

Last week, Ian asked what was my favorite song and he said that he would play it for me next time he hosted his radio show. David told him that Dancing Queen by ABBA was my song. At that time, I didn't think he was serious and maybe he would forget all about. However, yesterday he called us and said that he will play the song for me between 7-8pm and we should stay tuned to 1197 AM. So on the 6th of January, 2011, a song was broadcast & dedicated for me here in Adelaide. Mind you, he couldn't find Dancing Queen, so he played a version of Unforgettable written by Nat King Cole. I couldn't stop smiling & blushing while we were listening to the song and when it finished, he told Adelaide that that was exactly what I'd be doing. He also said that I had brought a watch for him from Indonesia and if I wanted another song next week I should bring him another watch... ^_^. It's so sweet to have somebody play a song for you, don't you think? The last time I had a song played for me was when I was in high school, but I can't even remember who that was. Thanks Ian, and I would love to have another song next week...now all I need to do is to find another watch!






No comments:

Post a Comment