Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 7 #weekinthelife

Started my day pretty early, just a little bit after 6am. It was still dark and cold.



Boiled the kettle to make a cup of coffee to wake me up.


After my shower, I put the laundry in to the washing machine. I hope David will hang it out to dry later.


I walked to work today, so I stopped by at Bertie's place to see if he wants to walk with me. Chloe just woke up and was busy on her tablet.


After a heavy downpour last night, we had a beautiful morning and it was actually nice to walk to work.



At 9.30am I prepared some fruit for the children's morning tea.



Took a picture with Debb, the cook in her kitchen.


Oh no, somebody threw my lunch away. I left it in the fridge yesterday as I left early and I thought I would have it for lunch today. However, somebody decided to clean the fridge. Thanks Debb, she gave me some instant noodles for my lunch. ^_^


Ooops......David couldn't pick me up this afternoon, our car broke down, so I had to walk home.



At home, I prepared fresh orange juice for David.


While waiting for dinner, we watched Millionaire Hot Seat.


It's late now. Finally I have finished my Week in the life 2013 project. At first, I thought I wouldn't have time to do it this year, but I have made it to day 7. Next task is to print the pictures and put it all together in an album. Well, I will think about that later, better go to sleep now. See you all next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment