Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 2 #weekinthelife

This morning, we went to the Gepps Cross Sunday Market. This market, which is quite famous in Adelaide is also known as The Gepps Cross Treasure Market. Besides a variety of fruit and vegetable stalls, there is also a vast array of bric-a-brac vendors. Many selling good quality hand goods at a reasonable price. 


From there we went to The Watershed Cafe, one of our favourite places for a cup of coffee. It offers tranquil scenery and startling native bird life to enjoy while sitting down to a great cup of coffee.  




On the way home, we stopped in at Sam's Warehouse to buy some scrapbooking material for Chloe. 



After lunch, we were busy in the garden. I had to move some of my plants into my new garden beds, courtesy of Michael, Dad's next door neighbour. Also thanks to Noes, my Indonesian friend and surrogate Uncle for the soil and off course, thanks to David and my father in law who put all together. 



And this is, my aloe vera.  My grandma would be very happy if she could see that I have this plant, as she always said that aloe vera cures everything. ^_^



6 comments:

  1. You look cute in that hat! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I used to live in Adelaide too. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, where do you live now?
      I love Adelaide. It's beautiful city.

      Delete
  3. Pretty hat, it looks great on you. What a fun place to go and YAY for scrapping supplies! I like the collages you did, always fun to use. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete