Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 6 #weekinthelife

I started this morning with a cup of warm lemon juice.


Then made a banana pancake for breakfast. Start work at 10am today.



After I had my shower, I still had around an hour to kill, so I did a bit of my assignment for my Diploma in Child Care. 




Finished work early today, yah...yah...yah! I know I shouldn't be so happy, after all I am paid by the hour, but whenever I can go home early, it does excite me....I am becoming far too Australian! I called David to pick me up as I had a few things to do today. However, David hadn't had his lunch yet and he said he had something he wanted to show me, so we stopped by at Subway to get a take away and I got a cup of latte from C Coffee.



He then took me to see his surprise at the Salisbury Green Golf Club. He parked the car facing a beautiful lake right in the middle of our suburb. We had a little picnic there, David enjoyed his lunch and I enjoyed my coffee. Unfortunately, it started to rain, but I still managed to capture some beautiful pictures. Thanks for showing me another beautiful place in our backyard, Hon. 




Then we went to the Salisbury Tafe where I needed to pick up some books that I had reserved last week.


Then went to the bank.


On the way to pick up the pizza we were having for tea tonight, I took some pictures of the street. It still amazes me how little traffic there is over here compared to Jakarta!



Here comes David with our pizza.


Tonight, even though I had so many things to do, I took some time out to play Bejeweled, trying to show David that I could get a higher score....



No comments:

Post a Comment