Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 5 #weekinthelife

This morning started with my breakfast, papaya, a custard bun and a cup of coffee (with an Ibuprofen for my damned headache!).


This morning my father in law (Bertie), drove me to work. He was waiting in the drive way when I opened the door. He said, he knew that I was still sick to walk to work and he didn't want me to get worse in the cold weather. Thank God for my wonderful family here.


At work, I had half a homemade spinach quiche for lunch.


Back home, we went to Bertie's place. Tonight, David cooked eggplant lasagna for all of us as David's sister, Julie and her daughter Chloe, are visiting from Townsville. 




Before it was too dark, I quickly picked some mandarins from Bertie's backyard.


After dinner (Tea here is Aus), and another cup of tea (or "cuppa"), we went home. There's an observation I need to type up for work. While I was busy, David asked me to smile and posed for the camera. He said, "Now you have a beautiful picture to finish your day". Thanks Hon....


No comments:

Post a Comment