Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week in The Life - Day 4

09.30am :  First things to do
is to feed the birds in our backyard




12.10pm : We arrived at The Lakes Hotel
expecting lunch with the Card Club
However, we got the wrong venue!
Still took some pics though 




02.00pm : David checked the Sunday Mail
What's on the TV this weekend




02.15pm : I did my favourite puzzle
but I got stuck and couldn't finish it. 




03.00pm : More books!
Where am I going to put these?
I need a new shelves, my Dear Husband




04.00pm : Improved my scrap-booking knowledge
from the book I borrowed from the library




05.30pm : Went to Pizza Chef
Menu for tonight was supreme pizza plus anchovies and prawns




09.00pm : Read a bit before bed time
I want to finish "for one more Day" by Mitch Albom





No comments:

Post a Comment