Friday, July 1, 2011

Class Party

In June of this year, I started my English class at ELS - TAFE SA. This is an Adult Migrant English Program provided by the Australian Federal government to new immigrants. This month we had a settlement course where we learnt all about Australian culture in areas such as education, law, health, housing, employment, etc. This course is designed to help us settle into the Australian way of life.


I was very lucky that my classmates and teachers are all wonderful people. This made learning easier, my new life here more fun and made me looked forward to go to school everyday. Too bad the holiday classes I was interested in were cancelled due to a lack of numbers. I will miss my class mates so much. 



The 30th June was the last day for this term. We had a quiz followed by a class party. As we are come from different countries, everybody brought something from their culture. All the food looked very nice and made us want to try everything. 


It was a very successful class party, everybody had a great time and we finished by taking class pictures. See you next term friends......



No comments:

Post a Comment