Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday story

Today is my birthday.
It was our first birthday celebration together.
Maybe I am too old to celebrate my birthday.
But it was special, first time we celebrate it together.

Beautiful card from my husband
followed by a surprise romantic dinner
Later I knew, he had made a reservation
at Italian restaurant at the North Haven marina.

Birthday card from my father in law,
and my sister in law and her family
made me thrilled and felt so much love
from my new family

The phone rings, so many short messages
and all the posting in Facebook
full of wishes and prayers
from my beloved family and friends.

God, thank you for all your blessings
for all your kindness
I will cherish all your gifts
for each and every day.










Sunrise makes my morning beautiful, but all your wishes and prayers make my live more meaningful.Thanks to all my family and friends for remembering my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment