Monday, January 26, 2015

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

I have read that Australia Day is a time we come together as a nation to celebrate what is great about Australia and being Australian. As David always says that I'm too Australian now, I thought let's celebrate this year's Australia Day by having a barbecue as most of the Australians do. Yet it's not only about the barbecue, but more important is to get together with family and friends from our diverse society. 

So, let's see what happened at our Australia Day BBQ. Firstly, thanks to Bertie, who helped me with setting up the backyard. 


Thanks to Sam and Dat who volunteered to cook the BBQ. Do you see the "Indonesian Sate" there? Yes, it is Sate made by our friend, Dwi and it was very nice. Thanks Dwi. 



It was nice to see that everybody seemed to be having a really good time. 










Thanks to all of our friends who helped make this Australia Day really special. I am really grateful to be here and to know you all. You are my big Australian family. Cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment