Friday, May 20, 2011

Royal Wedding Stamps

Since the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton was published, there was a lot of news about the upcoming Royal Wedding in the media. Everything I read in the newspaper or watched on the television about this big event in London, made me feel very excited.
Sejak pengumuman pertunangan Pangeran William dan Kate Middleton, banyak sekali berita-berita seputar rencana perkawinan mereka di media. Saya semangat sekali mengikuti semua berita tentang mereka baik di koran maupun di televisi. 


A lot of souvenirs featuring the Royal couple were made and sold around the world to celebrate this big event.  Australia Post also published a series Royal Wedding Stamps and as an amateur stamp collector, I would have loved to have them. Then last week, my father in law gave me a huge surprise. He had bought a set of the Royal Wedding stamps for me. I was so thrilled when receive them, because I had never told him that I wanted them. Mind you, he had to put his name down on the waiting list for these stamps because so many people had requested them. Well, these are all those stamps. Thanks Bertie, I'm really do appreciate it.
Di seluruh dunia banyak cenderamata dibuat untuk merayakan perkawinan mereka. Tidak mau ketinggalan, Australian Post juga menerbitkan perangko seri Royal Wedding. Sebagai kolektor perangko saya juga ingin sekali memiliki salah satu perangko-perangko tersebut. Dan pada hari minggu lalu, papa mertua saya memberi kejutan dengan memberikan satu set perangko Royal Wedding tersebut. Saya terkejut sekali waktu menerimanya, karena saya tidak pernah memberitahu dia bahwa saya ingin memiliki perangko tersebut. Ternyata, sejak beberapa waktu yang lalu, beliau telah memasukkan namanya di daftar tunggu, karena banyak sekali orang yang ingin memiliki perangko Royal Wedding ini. Well, ini adalah perangko-perangko tersebut. Thanks Bertie, saya sangat menghargai pemberian ini.   





No comments:

Post a Comment