Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yet another Wonderful Day

Time flies so fast. This was my second birthday in Adelaide. As I had so many things to do, we didn't plan anything special, however this day was still a wonderful day to remember. 


I started my day by visiting the dentist. It's not the best start to a Birthday, right? But as I had a painful tooth, it needed to be done. 


It was also the last day of the second term, so we had a class party. But before we celebrated, we had a small presentation about many kinds of popular diets. How ironic, having a party after talking about diets. ^_^



At home, a bunch of beautiful red carnations were waiting for me. 



All the good wishes I received made me feel so blessed and loved. No matter how old we get, we always need the support of our friends and family. Thank you so much for all your loving messages, you made my birthday special. 






1 comment:

  1. Sweet :)
    Kalo ke Aussie nanti aku cari Ci' ya.. :D

    ReplyDelete