Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pancake Kitchen

Yesterday, David and I met with Shanty and Brendan at the Pancake Kitchen for dinner. It was my first time there, but David and Brendan spent a part of their teenage lives at this Adelaide institution that was establish in 1965. The place was quite nice, it was an old building with a lot of caricatures framed on the walls.




The food was OK, but nothing like David and Brendan remembered.


Well, David and I spent $25 for our meal but we spent $12 for 1 hour and 3 minutes parking. Bloody Hell!...someone's making some money.

We finished the evening (and part of Sunday morning...lol) playing Poker at Brendan and Shanty's place. David is considering opening a branch of Gamblers Anonymous for all of my school mates that he is introducing to the game of Texas Hold'em...we now play it so many of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment