Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yes, our solar panels are UP!

In recent years, solar panels have become very popular. With the increase in electricity rates and the Government rebate system about to be reduced, every house in Australia is racing to put the solar panels on to their roofs and our house is one of them. After shopping around and comparing prices, the quality and the guarantees, we decided to buy a 2Kw system from True Value Solar.

We purchased in the middle of June, just before the Government planned reduce the rebate. I felt a little worried when the installation kept on being delayed due to the many rainy days this winter. That's why I was so happy when on Monday morning, somebody knocked our door and said that they had come to install our panels. Unfortunately, I had class on Monday afternoon, so I couldn't stay to watch the installation process. But David took some pictures for me and with the solar guy's help, I also got some pictures from the roof.  

Well, here are those pictures.

   









Looks good, right?! Hopefully, in few months, we won't have any electricity bills to pay. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment